Welcome to LACBOR – an advocacy organization for private property rights in Los Angeles County. Read more …
• “Renewable Energy Ordinance Hearing 4/22/2015″
… LA County Planning Commission has continued the hearing on the Renewable Energy Ordinance to April 22, 2015. Regional Planning responded to the ARTC’s request for remote testifying via video-conference capability, which will be available on the 22nd at the Lancaster Library. The meeting starts at 9:00am, so please arrive early to sign up and testify.
• “Press Release: LACBOR Elects and Installs 2015 Leadership”
… The Los Angeles County Boards of Real Estate (LACBOR), celebrating 40 years of support for property rights, fair housing, and homeownership, installed its 2015 leadership in December.
• “S&P 500 to Add Real Estate as 11th Sector”
… CLICK for CNBC’s Dominic Chu’s report, “Real Estate will be the 11th sector added to the S&P 500″.http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/sandp-to-add-11th-sector/vp-AA7vs7T
• “Entrevista Jennifer Avellan LACBOR’s Lunch and Learn with L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa”
• “FHA and Higher Priced Mortgage Loans”
… With the implementation of Mortgagee Letter 2013-04 on June 3, 2013, the monthly mortgage insurance premium on FHA loans with loan-to-value ratios exceeding 90% will apply for the life of the loan, rather than terminating when the loan amortizes to a 78% LTV.
• Prevent “Clean Water, Clean Beaches” Storm Water Parcel Tax
… We need your help on Tuesday, March 12 to ensure this proposal does not move forward.
• LACBOR Community Blog