Welcome to LACBOR – an advocacy organization for private property rights in Los Angeles County. Read more …
• “Renewable Energy Ordinance — Latest News & Overview”
… The Regional Planning Commission (RPC) held a public hearing on the Renewable Energy Ordinance (REO) on April 22, 2015. After hearing testimony from approximately 10 people, the RPC closed the public hearing and recommended approval of the project to the Board of Supervisors.
• “Press Release: LACBOR Elects and Installs 2015 Leadership”
… The Los Angeles County Boards of Real Estate (LACBOR), celebrating 40 years of support for property rights, fair housing, and homeownership, installed its 2015 leadership in December.
• “S&P 500 to Add Real Estate as 11th Sector”
… CLICK for CNBC’s Dominic Chu’s report, “Real Estate will be the 11th sector added to the S&P 500″.http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/sandp-to-add-11th-sector/vp-AA7vs7T
• “Entrevista Jennifer Avellan LACBOR’s Lunch and Learn with L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa”
• “FHA and Higher Priced Mortgage Loans”
… With the implementation of Mortgagee Letter 2013-04 on June 3, 2013, the monthly mortgage insurance premium on FHA loans with loan-to-value ratios exceeding 90% will apply for the life of the loan, rather than terminating when the loan amortizes to a 78% LTV.
• LACBOR Community Blog